Introducing Our Self-Guided Home Tours
March 15, 2023
We understand that people lead busy lives and finding a time when everyone can meet is often a challenge. Even viewing homes can be difficult with work and children’s schedules competing for your time. This is why we continue to find ways to make it easier for you to view our homes. Model homes and virtual tours are two ways to get a real feel for the variety of homes we build, and now we’re introducing the self-guided tour option for a handful of our move-in ready homes.
Our open house model tours are available in six communities and are a great way to see some of our popular home designs. We offer at least one weekend day for showings, but we understand that the hours won’t always fit everyone’s schedule. This is one reason why we also offer virtual tours of the majority of our homes so that you can find a floor plan that best fits your lifestyle, any time, day or night. However, nothing beats visiting the home you may consider purchasing. That’s how our new self-guided tours help make purchasing a home a little easier.
With five move-in-ready homes, you can tour them on your own, any day, from 7 am to 8 pm. This lets you find the best time for you and your family to tour your potential new home. Simply start by scanning the QR code at the door, then the web page will walk you through the rest. You just need to enter your phone number and scan your driver’s license. Then you can begin touring the home, spending as much time as you need. Just don’t forget to lock the doors when you leave!
The homes currently available to tour are:
- 15109 SW Deepbrook Lane, River Terrace Crossing, Tigard, OR: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2-car garage, 1910 square feet, McKenzie floor plan
- 12405 SW Silvertip Street, Scholls Heights, Beaverton, OR: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2-car garage plus shop, 2083 square feet, Wenatchee floor plan
- 12395 SW Silvertip Street, Scholls Heights, Beaverton, OR: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2-car garage, 1482 square feet, Chehalis floor plan
- 12375 SW Silvertip Street, Scholls Heights, Beaverton, OR: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3-car garage, 2171 square feet, Clearwater floor plan
- 630 SE 36th Street, Cedar Heights, Battle Ground, WA: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3-car garage, 2083 square feet, Wenatchee floor plan
We invite you to take the virtual tours of these homes and then try our self-guided tours to better help you see yourself living in any of these appealing homes. Please contact us with any questions about how we can help you purchase your own brand new home.Tags: homebuilder in beaverton or, homes for sale in beaverton or, new home sin beaverton or
This post was written by Pacific Lifestyle Homes